The Bible in a Nutshell
Are there times when you would like to know briefly and quickly the background or suggested outline of a particular book of the Bible? This book was written for that purpose and is designed to help new Christians, Bible school students, Sunday school teachers, and anyone interested in having a better understanding of the Bible.
- Good for a survey course in the Bible.
- Quick reference of who wrote any book in the Bible and to whom it was written.
- Gives you a better understanding of any book in the Bible you are studying.
- Provides a suggested outline for teaching or preaching any book of the Bible.
- Explains the key issues covered in any book of the Bible.
- Great preparation for personal or family devotions.
- Introductory page to all sixty-six books in the Devotional Commentary series.